Compendium of Wondrous Links vol IV
- Some gifs showing Vim capabilities. Why I use Vim.
- More about the philosophies behind vim. Why Atom can’t replace vim.
- A browser game, similar to the great Threes for iOS, with a binary twist. 2048 It can be a little addictive, though.
- An this is another brilliant game. Create your own metro system. Mini Metro.
- 3 wrong ways of storing a password and some examples to do it in a more proper way. And more about setting a salted password hashing.
- Don’t be a technical masochist. It is good to have options and recognise best tools for the job.
- An article about the different issues (while mostly stating age on the title) that can be growing on the current “startup culture”. Maybe a little exaggerated in some aspects, but an interesting read nonetheless. Silicon Valley’s Youth Problem
- About Agile as a buzzword and getting back to the core of the Agile manifesto, two related articles: Agile is dead (Long Live Agility) and Agile is Dead: The Angry Developer Version. I write something related to this a while ago.