The new version of ffind (1.0.2) is available in GitHub and PyPi. This version includes the ability to execute python modules and scripts directly and some other minor improvements. Happy developing!
- Store standard output on a variable in Python
- Requests per second. A server load reference
- 2nd Edition for Python Automation Cookbook now available!
- 80 chars per line is great
- A Django project template for a RESTful Application using Docker
- Python Automation Cookbook
- Package and deploy a Python module in PyPI with Poetry, tox and Travis
- Vim speed is not really the point
- Leonardo numbers
- Vim as IDE. Are you getting the wrong parts?