25 years ago, on 20th February 1991, Python 0.9.0 was released publicly… I absolutely love it and use it everyday, and it seems to be as successful as ever… For another great 25 years! Cheers!
- Store standard output on a variable in Python
- Requests per second. A server load reference
- 2nd Edition for Python Automation Cookbook now available!
- 80 chars per line is great
- A Django project template for a RESTful Application using Docker
- Python Automation Cookbook
- Package and deploy a Python module in PyPI with Poetry, tox and Travis
- Vim speed is not really the point
- Vim as IDE. Are you getting the wrong parts?
- Leonardo numbers